Short+Sweet Theatre Penang 2021
Language: English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil
About the Show
Short+Sweet is the biggest platform for 10-minute creativity in our world. Join us at this biggest little festival in the world at stage 2, penangpac, you will be amazed by these upcoming stars in performing arts industry!
精彩＋分 (Short+Sweet) 乃目前世界上最大型的表演藝術十分鐘創意平台，我們在此邀您前來見證這些演藝界的明日之星，如何使出渾身解數，在舞台上踏出閃亮的第一步！
Short+Sweet (Pendek+Manis) merupakan platform kreativiti 10-minit yang terbesar di dunia! Mari sertai kami di stage 2, penangpac dan anda akan dikagumi oleh bintang-bintang yang bakal beraksi dalam industri seni persembahan!
+ + +
Please read our SOP reminders before coming to penangpac. As always, our team will be on hand to guide you but for everyone’s safety, please abide by the SOPs strictly.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Fully-vaccinated with a valid digital certificate (no photo / screenshots)
- Permitted health status (low risk or casual contact without symptoms)
- Children aged 17 years and below should be under company of fully vaccinated parents
- Make sure you’re well (otherwise do stay home)
- No over-the-counter sales & phone sales (only online purchase via www.cloudtix.co)
- Download your e-ticket(s) to your phone or screenshot it (in case you can’t load your e-mail to retrieve your e-ticket at the venue)
- Bring your own mask & sanitiser (best to double mask and/or wear a face shield on top your mask - keep masks on throughout)
- Download e-programme book at the lobby (look out for the QR scan stations)
- Sit in your designated seats
- Performance is 90 minutes without intermission
- Entrance & exit will be tightly controlled – pls follow ushers’ instructions at the end of the show (wait for cue to stand up and exit)
- Scan QR to fill in online feedback form
- Pls do not linger after the show inside the theatre & at the foyer
- Maintain safe physical distancing at all times
- Don’t forget to check out on your MySejahtera after leaving
We have an SOP Compliance Officer, an Emergency Response Team as well as a designated Medical Aid and Treatment Area. Our cast / crew have to undergo Covid-19 testing pre and post show.
Feel free to go through our full SOP guide here:
More from Performing Arts Centre of Penang (penangpac)
Once Upon A Time (Part 3): “Bawang Putih Bawang Merah: The Step Sisters” & “The Fairy Princess of Gunung Ledang.”
Once Upon A Time (Part 4): "The Adventures of Musang Berjanggut" & "Sanggul Beracun: The Revenge of Cik Siti"
Once Upon A Time (Part 5): “Tun Teja: Tale of Love & Betrayal” & “Pak Belalang: The Astrologer”