Cast & Crew
About the Show
A CELEBRATION OF STEVIE WONDER
Elvira and The Last Notes return to Bobo KL to celebrate the music of Stevie Wonder. A sure-fire sell out – get your tickets early! With Rie on keys, Rozhan on bass and Kae Vin on drums. Overjoyed? You will be!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
SOPs are Mandatory!
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and service to anyone not complying with government mandated SOPs.
Refunds / Cancellations
Bobo KL regrets that it cannot offer refunds, cancellations, or exchanges once tickets have been purchased.
In extremely rare circumstances, the management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme or performing artist without being obliged to offer refund or exchange.
SOPs During RMCO
- Mandatory MySejahtera App registration and temperature scanning upon entry
- Mandatory wearing of Face Masks except when seated
- Strictly limited maximum audience capacity of 40 per show
- Strict adherence to socially distanced seating plan
- Respectful adherence to government mandated closing time of MIDNIGHT
- Tickets to all performances at BOBO KL are available online, up to TWO hours prior to show-time.
- If available, tickets can also be purchased at the door 90-minutes prior to performance time at 7:30PM.
- Our shows often sell out especially with limited seating during RMCO. Buying online in advance is highly recommended.
- 65-2, Jalan Bangkung, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur (View Map)
- BOBO KL is located on Bangkung Row in Bangsar, on the 2nd floor above the restaurants Lucky Bo and B_G_R.
- We regret that there is no lift access.
Showtime is 9PM
We request that all guests arrive latest by 8:30PM to be seated before the show-start at 9PM. Do come early and enjoy a drink and lite bites at your table before the show.
- During the RMCO, BOBO KL observes strict adherence to government mandated SOPs.
- Socially distanced table seating is 'by group’ based on online advanced purchase.
- Guests who purchased tickets separately but requesting to sit together may do so by sending a Whatsapp request at least 48-hours prior to the performance.
- Please note: Special seating requests may be difficult to be fulfilled but every effort will be made by BOBO KL’s staff to accommodate.
Whatsapp requests to +60 12-263 8603
Refunds / Cancellations
Bobo KL regrets that it cannot offer refunds, cancellations, or exchanges once tickets have been purchased. If you’re unable to make a performance, you may Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 to place them under another name or to let us know you’re unable to make the performance. All notices are greatly appreciated.
Length of Shows
Performances typically last about 2 hours (inclusive of 2 Acts and an Intermission); although the content and length of each show may differ by artist. Please note that during the RMCO, the government mandates that all guests must vacate the premises by midnight.
Food and Beverage
- On show nights, BOBO KL offers light-bites and delectable desserts, and a full list of cocktails, spirits, wine, brews and non-alcoholic delights.
- We recommend dining at our sister restaurant B_G_R before the show. Just one floor below BOBO KL, enjoy dinner at B_G_R and come up for the show afterwards.
BOBO KL’s Famous Gourmet Nasi Lemak Bungkus
Yes, it’s back! Enjoy our famous Nasi Lemak Bungkus after the show for only RM5.
Keep it Snazzy!
Our patrons are invited to express their personal style when attending performances at BOBO KL. Since we like to keep it cool in BOBO KL for the comfort of our performers, some ladies might want to bring a wrap.
- We love birthdays at BOBO KL! Over the last 5 years we have celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, promotions and even a few marriage proposals.
- If you have a special event, please us know IN ADVANCE. While we can’t promise to accommodate all requests, we’ll do our best to make it a special evening.
Whatsapp special requests to +60 12-263 8603
BOBO KL is suitable for any mature, young (and young at heart!) persons. Please, no babes in arms. Some shows contain adult themes and content can vary artist to artist—parental guidance is always suggested when purchasing seats for minors. All patrons must have a ticket.
Meet & Greet Opportunities
Most artists offer “Meet & Greet” opportunities following their performance, although during RMCO, SOPs must be strictly observed.
Sold Out Performances
Due to the intimate size of the venue, seating opportunities for sold out performances are rare. Patrons are invited to come to BOBO KL host-stand where a wait-list will be started 90-minutes prior to show-time. Patrons must be present to add themselves to the list.
The use of cameras and video on your phone or any other device is at the discretion of the performing artist.
For questions or special requests at BOBO KL, Whatsapp requests to +60 12-263 8603
All entertainment is curated and produced by Baby Grand Productions