About the Show
Malaysia’s King of Swing swaggers back onto the BoboKL stage with his trio this April. Featuring TK on piano, Ah Wa on Bass and Arthur Kam on drums!
About Bobo Kuala Lumpur
BoboKL is Kuala Lumpur’s premiere Music Club within the city's cabaret scene – showcasing the best of Malaysia’s musical talent in both ethnicity and genre; R&B, Pop, Jazz, Indigenous & Vintage Malaysia, Musical Theatre & Classical. Since opening in 2015 BoboKL has also featured intimate drama productions, talks, comedy & dance! A tiny space with a heart for art – Semua ada!
All entertainment for BoboKL is curated and produced by BABY GRAND PRODUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
SOPs are Mandatory!
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and service to anyone not complying with government mandated SOPs.
- Mandatory MySejahtera app registration & presentation of VACCINATION CERTIFICATE upon entry
- Admittance is granted to symptom-free, fully vaccinated patrons past their respective vaccine grace periods
- Mandatory temperature scanning upon entry
- Strictly limited maximum audience capacity of 40 persons [40%]
- Respectful adherence to government mandated closing time of 12am.
In extremely rare circumstances, the management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised program or performing artist without being obliged to offer refund or exchange.
- Tickets to all BoboKL performances are available online up to 2 hours prior to show-time.
- If available, tickets can be purchased at the door 90 minutes prior to show-time
- 65-2 Jalan Bangkung, 59100 Kuala Lumpur [view map]
- BoboKL is now exclusively on the top floor above Lucky Bo Restaurant & Bistro. There is no longer a first floor restaurant.
- We regret there is no lift access.
We kindly request that all patrons arrive at least 30 minutes before show-time. Come early, get settled and enjoy a drink & lite bites at your table before the show.
- During the National Recovery Plan (NRP) BoboKL observes strict adherence to government mandated SOPs
- Socially distanced table seating is by ‘group’ based on advanced online purchase
- Guests who purchased tickets separately but wish to sit together may do so by sending a whatsapp request at least 48 hours before show-time
- Please note that special seating requests may be difficult to fulfill but every effort will be made by BoboKL front-of-house staff to accommodate!
- Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Bobo KL regrets that it cannot offer refunds, cancellations, or exchanges once tickets have been purchased. If you’re unable to make a performance, you may Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 to place them under another name or to let us know you’re unable to make the performance. All notices are greatly appreciated.
LENGTH OF SHOWS
- SHOWTIME during the NRP is 8pm
- Performances typically last about 2 hours (inclusive of 2 Acts and an Intermission); although the content and length of each show may differ by artist.
- Please note that during the RMCO, the government mandates that all guests must vacate the premises by 12am.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- On show nights, BOBO KL offers light tapas and a full list of cocktails, spirits, wine, brews and non-alcoholic delights.
- For pre-show dining, we recommend CAVA, OPUS, LUCKY BO or LEONARDO’s on Bangkung Row.
- Yes, it’s back! Enjoy our famous Gourmet Nasi Lemak Bungkus after the show for only RM7.
- Keep it Snazzy!
- Our patrons are invited to express their personal style when attending performances at BOBO KL. Take note that it can get a little chilly!
- We love celebrating your birthdays, anniversaries & proposals!
- If you have a special event, please us know IN ADVANCE. While we can’t promise to accommodate all requests, we’ll do our best to make it a special evening.
- Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 with your requests!
- During the NRP, we regret that we can only allow fully vaccinated adults onto the premises ie. 18 and above
MEET n GREET OPPORTUNITIES
- Most artists offer “Meet & Greet” opportunities following their performance, although during the NRP – adherence to SOPs is advised and encouraged.
- The use of cameras and video on your phone or any other device is at the discretion of the performing artist.
For questions or special requests at BOBO KL, please Whatsapp us at +60 12-263 8603