Cast & Crew
About the Show
Elvira and the gang quite simply take you down to FUNKY town! Think Prince, Kool and The Gang, Earth Wind & Fire ….and James Brown. Well, think, decide and then book – FAST! ‘Nuff said!
About Bobo Kuala Lumpur
BoboKL is Kuala Lumpur’s premiere Music Club within the city's cabaret scene – showcasing the best of Malaysia’s musical talent in both ethnicity and genre; R&B, Pop, Jazz, Indigenous & Vintage Malaysia, Musical Theatre & Classical. Since opening in 2015 BoboKL has also featured intimate drama productions, talks, comedy & dance! A tiny space with a heart for art – Semua ada!
All entertainment for BoboKL is curated and produced by BABY GRAND PRODUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
• MySejahtera check-in is no longer mandatory - however we are required to check on individuals’ health/risk status to allow admittance, so please ensure to update your MySejahtera profile before entering the premises.
• Individuals with ‘High Risk’ status on MySejahtera and those under Home Surveillance Order (HSO) will not be allowed entry
In extremely rare circumstances, the management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised program or performing artist without being obliged to offer refund or exchange.
• Tickets to all BoboKL performances are available online up to 1 hours prior to show-time at cloudjoi.com/org/bobokl
• If available, tickets can be purchased at the door 90 minutes prior to show-time
• 65-2 Jalan Bangkung, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
• BoboKL is now exclusively on the top floor above Lucky Bo Restaurant & Bistro. There is no longer a first floor restaurant.
• We regret there is no lift access.
• We kindly request that all patrons arrive at least 30 minutes before show-time. Come early, get settled and enjoy a drink & lite bites at your table before the show.
• Please note, that smoking & vaping is strictly prohibited. Patrons who wish to smoke may do so outside the venue at street-level.
• Guests who purchased tickets separately but wish to sit together may do so by sending a whatsapp request at least 48 hours before show-time
• Please note that special seating requests may be difficult to fulfill but every effort will be made by BoboKL front-of-house staff to accommodate!
• Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 with your requests
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Bobo KL regrets that it cannot offer refunds, cancellations, or exchanges once tickets have been purchased. If you’re unable to make a performance, you may Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 to place them under another name or to let us know you’re unable to make the performance. All notices are greatly appreciated.
LENGTH OF SHOWS
• SHOWTIME for our weekend shows is 8pm
• Performances typically last about 2 hours (inclusive of 2 Acts and an Intermission); although the content and length of each show may differ by artist.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
• On show nights, BOBO KL offers light tapas and a full list of cocktails, spirits, wine, brews and non-alcoholic delights.
• For pre-show dining, we recommend CAVA, OPUS, LUCKY BO or LEONARDO’s on Bangkung Row.
• You may pre-order our famous post-show Gourmet Nasi Lemak ‘Bungkus’ for only RM7.
• Keep it Snazzy!
• Our patrons are invited to express their personal style when attending performances at BOBO KL. Take note that it can get a little chilly!
• We love celebrating your birthdays, anniversaries & proposals!
• If you have a special event, please us know IN ADVANCE. While we can’t promise to accommodate all requests, we’ll do our best to make it a special evening.
• Whatsapp BOBO KL at +60 12-263 8603 with your requests!
BoboKL welcomes patrons of all ages, however the venue may not be suitable for very young children.
MEET n GREET OPPORTUNITIES
• Most artists offer “Meet & Greet” opportunities following their performance, with on-stage photo opps – again at the discretion of the individual artists.
• The use of cameras and video on your phone or any other device is at the discretion of the performing artist.
For questions or special requests at BOBO KL, please Whatsapp us at +60 12-263 8603