- Any feedbacks or complaints regarding the Event will be directed to, and dealt with by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the Event due to failure of broadcast, technical issues, instructions by authority, or any other causes beyond its control.
- The Organiser may add, withdraw, or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organiser, photography, audio or video recording is not allowed during the performance or event.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sites or sources may be counterfeit or otherwise invalid; such purchases are made at your own risk.
- The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. CloidJoi reserves the right to cancel tickets that have not been purchased from CloudJoi or other authorised point-of-sale.
- The Organiser may offer discounted tickets after tickets go on sale and will not refund the difference between the original price and the sale price.
- Ticket purchasers who are under 18 years old should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, the purchaser certifies that the purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Sharing of Passcode is strictly prohibited. A single Passcode can only be used to stream on one device only.
- It is at the Ticket Purchaser's responsibility to ensure a stable Internet connection for smooth streaming.
- Strictly no audio recording or screen recording is allowed during the Event.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted for safety reasons.
- Latecomers can only be admitted at a suitable break during the performance at the discretion of the Venue Owner. However, admission cannot be guaranteed and no refund request would be entertained.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Proof of identity must be shown to obtain discounts and upon admission such as student identification or MyKad for senior citizens.
No exchange for Watch at Venue’s event, event organiser reserve the rights to deny any exchange request.
Ticket Exchange Request is only applicable for Online Event with multiple timings. A Ticket Exchange Request shall be made at least 48 hours in-advanced prior to the event time via email. Please refer to FAQs for further information.
- Personal information is collected from all Ticket Purchasers in order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available.
- By providing any personal information to CloudJoi, you agree that CloudJoi shall be entitled to use and process such data.
- No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances unless the Event is postponed or cancelled.
- For the avoidance of doubt, complimentary tickets shall not be eligible for refunds.
- If an Event is postponed or cancelled, the Organiser shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for Refund Request and Refund Request Period within which the Ticket Purchasers may request for refund.
- Ticket Purchasers are required to provide refund information like contact information, proof of purchase, and banking details for the refund to be processed.
- No refunds will be made if the Refund Request is made after the Refund Request Period. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at CloudJoi or the Organiser's sole discretion.